Every Monday, from 2 to 4 pm, Team Guilde is available for office hours! Office hours are a time for Members to sit one-on-one with us to dig deeper into your business and/or personal development.
If you are looking for advice in strategic business development (hiring, raising funding, clarifying the model, monetization etc.) or any kind of digital marketing help (social media, acquisition, partnerships) book 30 minutes with Madeline.
If you are looking for personal or professional coaching, clarification of your vision, values, voice and purpose, and/or would like help with content development and authentic branding, schedule 30 minutes with Dana & Kristan.
Office Hours are a part of our weekly programming for members only. Keep us on your calendar for Mondays from 2pm-4pm. Locations will change weekly around West LA!
This event is for Guilde Members only
Members please RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We break down office hours into 30 minute appointments. Please let us know which time works best for you and specify if you want to meet with Madeline or Dana & Kristan!
2pm-2:30pm • 2:30pm-3pm • 3pm-3:30pm • 3:30pm-4pm
Interested in experiencing the Guilde? Come as our guest to your first Thursday night event. Use GUILDEFAMILY promo code at checkout.
Madeline Fraser is a serial entrepreneur having created & grown two successful start-ups in the past five years and she is currently starting her newest endeavor, The Guilde! She is also a consultant for start-ups, giving them high level advice on everything from raising capital to recruiting the right team to digital marketing and so much more. Her mantra in business is Fail Fast, Fix Fast, Learn Fast and she really means it!
Meet Dana & Kristan
Dana Childers & Kristan Sargeant have been working in partnership as women’s leadership coaches and consultants since 2013.
Together they have produced three TEDxWomen events that supported women in bringing powerful personal narratives to the stage. They share a passion for helping women identify and lead with their true values, vision and voice. This, they believe, is essential leadership both women and the world are hungry for.
This gorgeous space includes open work space, breakout meeting areas, a full kitchen and a private roof deck with incredible views. Please enter the building through the back door, through the rear parking lot. We will have Guilde signs posted!
• Entering the building requires a unique door code. Enter the code *3231 in the silver entry box located at the rear of the building.
• Enter the building using the door code and walk back through the building and exit into the private tenant parking lot. Turn left and enter the elevator vestibule (“Offices + Lofts”) using the same code. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor and follow the directional signs for S+T Loft. Once you enter our space, walk through the entry area and up the stairs into the Main Level.
• Don't worry, there will be signs to guide you!
• Parking is available on-site for $18/day (They’re cash-only)
• Plentiful metered street parking!
• Pay lot across the street on 7th behind 7/11 at $12.50 daily (also cash-only)
• We also recommend the Santa Monica public lots, in particular Parking Structure 9 at 1136 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90403
If you have any questions about parking or the location please call Kristan @ (310) 613-5778